J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lies, Lies and more lies.

Sigh. The deeper I dig, the more I hurt myself. The relationship has been great so far, filled with nothing but sweet nothings. We’ve talked, we’ve discussed, things just never stop happening. The trust meter has just miraculously dropped from 50% to zilch. Welcome to the world of relationships.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was swept off my dry feet into a surreal world of dreams. Some call it love, others call it relationships, but some just make sense calling it stupidity and a waste of time.

Someone felt that I was surfing too much, and thus cut me off from the blogging world entirely… well almost. My proxy has banned anything with the word BLOG, so the obvious points to blogspot. Thank God I have my own pc but no, I haven’t been home long enough to write anything, or even if I were I would be busy sleeping, watching Lost or Desperate Housewives OR banging my head against the wall.

I’ve got a deep, unidentifiable feeling in my gut. The pig can’t sleep says a lot. Here I am whimpering whilst he’s out there god knows doing what with his friends, and all he could muster up is a string of sorry-ies.

Who am I to blame. He runs off to her with a business proposal, has a meal in MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT which I don’t even get to enjoy with him, sits there entertaining HER friends, lets me eat dinner alone and doesn’t even bother to tell me that he’s busy.

Men are hedonistic, egoistic, selfish bastards.

Don’t blame women for generalizing, but 9 out of 10 women will say this sometime in their life.

I’m done ranting but I don’t feel any better. Maybe there really is something wrong.

I tried understanding, I tried reasoning, and I’ve screamed, shouted and cried many a time. Sighing a thousand sighs, what more can I do?

Maybe I should give in, walk away. But one whole year of making things happen, should I just give it a shot and try again? I’m starting to feel like Bree in Desperate Housewives. Trying too hard to be the perfect other half. Bad consequences.

Sighs. Life… Love… Sacrifices and heartaches… how la like this?????

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home