J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Rant

Sorry for the silence. I mysteriously forgot about my blog for a few days. Work has been keeping me till a decent hour up till today... 11pm and still counting ... something I haven't done in quite a long time. I could have just packed up and left but I decided to be miss bitch (since I wouldn't have other things tonight) and made my cute little designer stay back. I'll be little miss nice and send her back later.

Work has been keeping me considerably busy ... so has he... not just us but that other danged thing.

Nothing much has been happening so I've got nothing to write about ... temporarily. I'll bitch about what I intended to bitch about later. For now I'm going to do some reading, then designing ... and then driving :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home