J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

a note...

Sorry, haven't had the time nor heart to write. Nothing big has been going on in my life, just that I've somewhat been drained of all creative juices I ever had. Work has been taking a toll, well not just work but the new and changing environment. Moreover the constant disturbance from clients has been bringing me down.

I'm not going anywhere... just that I will be writing irregularly... at 1, 2, 3 or maybe 10 week intervals. If the juices flow or the urge comes along, I will pen something down... if not then I might just mind my own business. Take care and do drop by for an occassional visit...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home