J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bah! More Humbugs

I just realized that my blog turned one on Sunday, June 2... Well happy birthday fuchsialowe.blogspot.com. Here's to many more birthdays and lots of posts to come. Cheers to blogging. Boo Hoo

No big deal. I'm just a small piggy in this BIG Blogosphere right?

Rant Rant Rant, that's all I'm good at.

Jess quit smoking.

I failed the same paper twice and I don't know whether i'll pass it this time around. Bah! Consumer behaviour ... NO it's not that easy to crap my way through ... I actually need to study the hard facts. Sien

Work... what about work?

Bah. In a bad mood now. Happy Birthday.