J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Friday, July 29, 2005

100% Southern European

So I tried many of my vain self-taken pictures on the face analyzer.

After many tries of being analyzed as Faye Wong, I finally tried some other not-so-usual pictures of myself at the face analyzer… and this is what I get.

Never mind that I resemble Zhang Zhiyi and look 100% Southern European with a low Gay factor… and a profession as a Charmer would suit me... But why does Zhang Zhiyi look 100% Southern European?????

Then there’s Uma Thurman… I like her but beta academic??? WTF ??? and and and 95% Chinese???????? WTF ?????????????????

Yes It’s a Friday morning and the bosses are out. I’m just procrastinating, wasting a little time before I actually start doing real work. Been on a Jamie Cullum craze lately… Very energetic and inspiring for a morning kick-start.

I get no kick from champagne
Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all
So tell me why should it be true
That I get a kick out of you

Some get their kicks from cocaine
I'm sure that if I took even one sniff
That would bore me terrifically too
That I get a kick out of you

-I get a kick out of you. Jamie Cullum-

Excellent stuff!

Enjoy the weekend!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home