J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Monday, June 20, 2005

summer sauna

How was your father’s day?

Ahhhh a shower never felt this good before. Even the stuffiness in The Loft wasn’t bad enough to compete with Summit’s Summer Sauna Parking Bay.

This weekend was rather eventful and I’m saddened by the fact that all good things must come to an end (eventually). After dinner on Friday, went over to Sean’s place. Ended up falling asleep and didn’t wake up till 9 the next morning. We went for expensive breakfast and he sent me home (and took off with my Mocha), and slept a little more.

Matthias and Jocelyn came by around 2 or so and we went to send his car to the service center. Spent a good 2 hours there before heading to Giant for a bottle of AJAX Fabuloso. Came home and mopped the floor and subsequently getting the jingle stuck in my head (up till now).

Good thing I mopped the floor as Sean’s mom popped by to use the toilet before we went down to KL. See… there was this TVB concert staged in Bukit Bintang and the more famous artistes were Alan Tam and Hacken Lee. Parked in Brickfields and took the monorail down. Stood at the BB/Sultan Ismail crossroad for some 10 minutes before deciding that we won’t be part of the statistics.

Ended up in Times Square. Visited Borders, browsed for nothing in particular. Saw Peter Tan there but was too chicken to say hi since I didn’t want to make a complete fool of myself (as we’ve not been officially introduced).

Headed back to SS2 for dinner, and sent Sean home. Met up with Jess and Ji for a few drinks in SS15 before heading to Loft for harder drinks.

Woke up in time for work after a mere 5 hours of sleep. Surprisingly, none of my students got me sleepy enough to doze off during class!

Facial was at 6pm in 1U. Met up with Jess the hot for dinner in SS15 and went to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith at Summit (which now explains the Sauna).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And so the day was saved thanks to quality time spent with him.

Oh as for the movie ….

Not a bad movie after all. Angelina Jolie was naturally hot but Brad Pitt honestly… looks older. Come to think of it, I never was his fan anyway. Details HERE. I give it 7 out of 10 stars. Pleasurable indeed.

Sweet Dreams

P/S: check this website out HERE. Frigging Farnee.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home