J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Monday, June 06, 2005

Splurging

It is a SIN! Promotions and Sales are SINS! They’re EVIL! Don’t listen to the LESS 50%! Do not pass Go. Do not Collect 200 bucks. Fuck I’m a sucker.

I made history … by purchasing my VERY FIRST cosmetic set … … … I was suckered into the realm of BEAUTY, apparently the thing that makes us women beautiful. Watodo, I have sucky complexion. It took me 10 minutes to figure out whether or not to buy that Less 50% top (which totalled up to RM25) but only 2 minutes to convince me to part with RM180 for that bloody set. Bah! Should have only withdrew RM50! :|

1 hour was all it took for me to learn so much about my super-unhealthy skin. I glow and radiate like a sunflower when I’m happy and look like lalang when I’m in a bad mood. Heck I could have had 2 hours of sleep and yet I can glow but when I get 7 hours of sleep and wake up with a backache I can look worse than my bum.

Not to mention another pair of shoes and a top that doesn’t even match. Sigh … SINS! Bless me father for I have sinned. Yay now I can go on a major diet! Mwahahahahhahaha