J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Friday, June 24, 2005

The mysterious air at the bash


I sat in my car, waiting for friends and familiar people to turn up. Charlie’s Place wasn't too difficult to find, although some people called me up for directions. But we all found the place, and we all tried to mingle. It was amazing really, these people we call bloggers... Colourful, funny and literate. Unfortunately, I don’t have a camera so I’ll just wait for everyone to upload their pictures and whore from them.

WHO IS VIEWTRU?

Mysterious, really. FA was extra eager to meet this phantom dude… he reads blogs and leaves sarcastic comments on them. I’m starting to wonder… is he an alter ego of some sort? Doc didn’t turn up (or DID HE?) since nobody (well not that I know of) knows who he is.

Whilst sitting there, at table 8, surrounded by babes, KY, GOD and the likes, it dawned on me that I’m no longer that particular bubbly Jo when I’m surrounded by people. I used to not give a damn and just talk to ANYONE but now… I see a person’s face, see his nametag and then stalk his blog. WTH???

Virtual space has made me an introvert. I speak better with a keyboard. This is not happening to me. Bah! ANYWAY…

I’m glad to have finally met (or seen) people like Jeff Ooi (of Berita Harian fame), Aizuddin, Mack, Kenny Sia (sans coconuts), Huai Bin, Pok Ku, Peter Tan, Paul Tan (the car reviewer) and many more people whom I didn’t quite meet (or see) …. Well PPS is flooding with pings. Everyone’s giving their account on the superb night.

Maybe next year will be bigger and better, with long tables that can seat 20 each. Anyhow, Happy Birthday PPS. Cheers to many more birthdays to come!

8 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    [url=http://oumgdnqn.com/nrip/pkop.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://sicecnkp.com/bpxd/xaau.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://oumgdnqn.com/nrip/pkop.html | http://vguzkbjz.com/wyfh/ketc.html

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    » »

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! » »

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! » » »

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. pain relief

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work. general health Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home