J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I’M-HOLIER-THAN-THOU BLOGGER’S BATON

THE LAST BLOG I READ WAS:
D’Blog by Daibido. He passed me this meme so I guessed he was meme-ed so I checked out his site for some answer tips… Au Naturel :P


I THINK MY BLOG IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT BLOG ABOVE BECAUSE:
Because I’m a chick and I put pictures of Chicks in my blog (well SOMETIMES)

IMHO THE BEST ENTRY I HAVE EVER BLOGGED IS :
Dear You … a piece of my mind

THE FIVE BLOGS I READ THAT MAY BE BETTER THAN MINE ARE:
KY – The PwN

Suanie – My Bia*ch

Shaolin Tiger – The best-est Malaysian Gwailo

Fuckstress – She RAWKS

The Hustler – Farking Farnee Can?

Many Many more I'd like to list but meme only sez 5 so 5 it is!

I KNOW MY READERS ARE ADDICTED TO MY BLOG BECAUSE:
Um… addicted? Ok even IF they ARE addicted, It would be because they love reading thoughts of a super shallow me. Tee Hee Hee


I am now passing this baton to the following five people and they MUST do the same holier-than-thou meme:
1. Wussy
2. M@Rgie
3. Stan @ MyCre8tivity
4. Kimberly the Cunnest
5. Simmie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home