J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Thursday, June 09, 2005

.....

So many days have passed and it’s ONLY a freaking Thursday.

Matt called me this morning asking for directions to the police station in Sri Petaling. His car was broken into. Poor thing :( Maybe it’s not the loss of the valuables inside it but the broken glass on a 3 month old car … very saddening.

Oh well, I’ve had my share of car break-in. My 120Y wasn’t let off the hook when I once cleverly placed an empty phone box on the back seat. My car was OBVIOUSLY raided but they didn’t need to break any glass for that (as the doors can be opened pretty easily). Simply said, DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES VISIBLE ON YOUR CAR SEAT EVEN IF IT’S JUST FOR 5 MINUTES!

The busy period has started once again. Then again, I’m constantly busy… with SOME breathing space occasionally. Like I said earlier, I’m a workaholic wannabe.

Good Luck Margie for your exams.

I wonder what today brings. By the looks of this slow morning, I’ll be having a rather slow start to a busy day. Client keeps forwarding forwards to me, some bring a little smile.

Oh well, It’s a THURSDAY after all :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dry penis sizegenetics Dry and flaking sizegenetics on the penis can often lead to soreness if left untreated. Dry sizegenetics can occur simply because result of friction from sex or from sensitivity to certain cleansers as well as the sizegenetics that are often found in condoms. Treating the sizegenetics utilizing a moisture-rich formula (shea butter is often recommended by dermatologists for sensitive penis sizegenetics) can help to keep the sizegenetics smooth and supple and then to retain its natural hydration.Penis rash Penis rash, which may result from dry sizegenetics, sensitivity to chemicals like for example soaps or sizegenetics, or fungal infections, may cause soreness, itching and discomfort.
    http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home