J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Sunday, June 26, 2005

And so it began

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Batman was so-so. The storyline … well basically, it’s the introduction to Batman, how it all started. I will not tell a story. Go google it up yourself.

First 1 hour was rather draggy, with the historical bits of kids and bats, dead parents, multi-million fortunes ….

The action started when the cool gear came out. That’s when batman actually began.

So there’s lots of bombing and ass-whooping, guns and police.

The ending was ok. I suppose now that the first episode is out of the way, I wonder when we can expect the sequel.

Overall, I’d say 6 out of 10.

So the weekend was just movies, and lots of time with Sean. I’m beginning to get the skip-a-beat heart, butterflies in my stomach thing once again. Is it for real?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it video editing programs

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home