J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Monday, May 30, 2005

Meme for thoughts...

I've been hit!

Your 5 questions :

1. If you could lead a celebrity's life for a week, which celebrity would you choose and why?
Um… Paris Hilton. Would definitely want to wear her panties and be a blonde … she’s blonde right? I barfed watching the simple life. No offence to her fans. She’s the ultimate definition of a bimbo. Nicole Richie is like the worst best friend anyone could have. Then again they’re like two bimbos in a pond right?


2. Name 5 changes you would like to see in Malaysia.
a. More foosball venues
b. More female politicians please?
c. Public Nudity/Obscenity. I love showing off my cleavage. Jealous ah?
d. More Tax Free Havens (Preferabally one in every state)
e. Non-convertible inter-religion unions. I still think I’ll marry a non-chinese


3. Is it better to be a man or a woman? Why?
I’m a GAY stuck in a woman’s body. Go figure …


4. Totally hot and good-looking guy with a 3 inch dick when erected. Not hot and not good looking guy at all with a tool you are very comfortable with when erected. If you had to choose a life partner from these two, which one lah?
Duh? LIFE PARTNER wei… of course I’d go for the not hot guy. All the guy’s I’ve dated so far are NOT hot and NOT good looking but have a good enough tool and please me well enough for me to want more and more and more! Plus I believe in a balance... there's no such thing as The Mr. Perfect... Hot and good looking? One Night Stand can?


5. How do you think you will make a difference?
I’m going to drift in my 120Y someday… or I’ll nurture some kids to someday be the first two Malaysian kids to play a duet in the Royal Albert Hall, or maybe I’ll be the bestest foos queen … heck I want to be the Prime Minister (or first lady) of Malaysia!


The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on)

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home