J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Maafkan Saya...

Apologies for the extremely delayed post.

Nothing much happened this week … apart from my exam on Wednesday. Work has been the usual bitch, Sean has suddenly turned sweet … and that’s about it.

Watched XxX yesterday, no biggie really. Bad cast if you asked me … nice plot, predictable ending but lots of nice cars *DROOL*

Mom’s away in Penang this weekend with her siblings … some peace and quiet around home… but I miss her already.

There isn’t much to write about and I’ve not been in an imaginative state of mind lately (due to work overload).

Don’t be mad for the downtime … I promise to PPS in my next post. Need sleep. *KnockOut*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home