J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Young and Hopeless

Thought / Song of the moment

Young and Hopeless by Good Charlotte

Sorry bout the ongoing Good Charlotte craze but I am indeed very fond of this particular album. It's not an addiction but it is more of a part of me.


Hard days made me, hard nights shaped me
I don't know they somehow saved me
And I know I'm making something out of this life they called nothing
I take what I want
Take what I need
You say it's wrong but it's right for me
I won't look down
Won't say I'm sorry
I know that only God can judge me

And if I make it thru today will tomorrow be the same
Am I just running in place?
If I stubble and I fall
Should I get up and carry on or will it all just be the same

'Cause, I'm young and hopeless
I'm lost and I know this
I'm going nowhere fast that's what they say
I'm troublesome, I've fallen
I'm angry at my father
It's me against this world and I don't care, I don't care........


Well work has been the usual, been at work till unearthly hours over the week.

Weekend was spent with him ... well at least it was quality time.

And look! It's Monday once more .... Coz I'm Young and I'm Hopeless ... lada lada laddeeeedummm dee dum .. dee dum ..........