J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Rising Temperatures

Down with a cold and my temperature is rising… reaching a boiling point.

I’m supposed to be in bed recovering … but there’s just too much on my mind. I have what it takes to go on a verbal shooting spree, but I suppose my temper and temperature need to reach maximum boiling points before I actually release.


So yeah, I decided to blog. My pillow is hot, like bread fresh out of the oven. My It’s fucking scorching out there and my already hot air con is at 25 degrees and I’m still cold. I suppose I would be better if I were out walking the street, doing normal stuff. Oh wait, I WAS supposed to … only thing, some guy told me that 2pm was a date. At 2pm, that guy conveniently forgot and had to postpone to 3. FINE. Came back, even fucking CLEANED and MOPPED my fucking room, washed my hair, dried my hair, cleaned the air con filters and slept before he had the decency to tell me he’s postponing to dinner. It’s almost 5pm and I’m sitting here, boiling with rage and all I don’t even get a sorry. Bah! Men.

*HUGE sigh*

Now I can sleep …. Goodnight!

And he told me I’m too … demanding … no commanding – apparently he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and told ME off for telling him to get more sleep. Go figure.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home