J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Of Work and Me

Yes Cass, it’s about work again…

Work is definitely piling up with shortage of staff, specifically designers in the company. I would like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to graphic designers, junior or senior, to come and join this very hectic company (and also help make life easier for me). Working hours begin at 9 and usually end after 7. I think wages start at 1.5, more or less depending on previous experience. Please, email me here ONLY and ONLY if you (or your friend) is genuinely interested in this job which by the way, is in Desa Pandan. If you have been following my blog, I may not have the most well paying job on earth but I can guarantee you for sure, that this job, is a very colourful and interesting job. Initially I thought I was going to be sucked into a world of lifelessness but I think I was wrong.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I survived without Photoshop / illustrator (hooray)! I didn’t know how to create a jpeg without using a photo editing tool and I hate paint … and I wasn’t sure if I could create a jpeg in Word. Truth is, I did the formatting in word, cut and paste the thing in paint, saved it as a jpeg and voila! But of course, quality not so good lah … :P

Lunchtime!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home