J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Monday, April 18, 2005

I'mma Bitch

Shit happened over the weekend which I’m not very proud to boast about. This time it didn’t have anything to do with work.

I’ve been a bitch. A big bad bitch. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad bitch.

ANYWAY

I just broke someone’s heart over the weekend. As I type this, I can feel the wound in his heart bleeding more and more. I’m cruel. But I can’t help it.

How can I be in love with two people at the same time? It’s selfish, it’s inconsiderate and it’s risky. It demands an awful lot of explanation, requires a lot of precaution and takes up a lot of time.

Think of it.

It’s not funny. In fact, it actually put me under a lot of unnecessary stress. I had to pull the plug; things were getting out of hand.

And so I did it. It was over in 2 hours. It was as if Sean knew something was up because right after that, I was overwhelmed with this sense of comfort, he was so loving, as if he knew I needed some TLC at that time.

Well it’s a Monday again. Time for a milo, some crackers and shit loads of work.

*sigh*

Have a good Monday

1 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent, love it! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home