J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Shit

Too much shit has been going on in my life

I haven't had the time to actually sit down, ponder and write.

Work has been a total bitch ... just too much emotions and personal thoughts involved in the proccess. A lot of shit has been going on in my life. Too much to think about.

The usual pig (Me Lah) can't even sleep in peace at night. I wake up like 4-5 times a night, I just wake up, stare at the ceiling, think about scary ghosts and then go back to sleep. Deep down somewhere, I have some sort of a mental disturbance. I can't identify it ... all I know is something isn't right.

I'm up unsually early at 7.30am , effortless. In fact I was snoozing since 7 because there wasn't much point in waking up too early.

It's 8am. About time to get to work. SO MUCH TO DO, so little time. SIGH