J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Friday, March 25, 2005

Pissing ....

Totally pissed off with work

It’s freaking Good Friday and all I want is to make it a point to go to church for service. I didn’t even take half day leave or leave early. I’m sitting in the office waiting for the client’s final approval before proceeding with the rest of the job. Fair enough, it’s my responsibility. I’m waiting for him to approve the work and whilst waiting, I’m fuming because there is a big possibility I won’t make it in time for church at 8. Why?

Boss calls at 6 saying there is an urgent job that needs to go out urgently. Fair enough, I’m willing to come back to work but NO he wants me to stay till he gets back which looks like 7pm or so since he’s on his way back from KLANG and traffic WILL definitely be a bitch. While waiting here, doing absofuckinglutely nothing, I just had to write. Release tension …

Work is such a bitch. The biggest bitch in the world. Bigger then ever before. Sigh.

By the looks of it, I’ll be stuck at work for a long time and I won’t be surprised if my mom needs to wait for me to pick her up at 10.30 later. She’s going for a wedding at Renaissance hotel.

Life has been just work. I think I’ll just send mom home, and snuggle up to my human pillow tonight. Work tomorrow. So much for alternate working Saturdays. Bah!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home