J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Thursday, February 03, 2005

An Answered Prayer

Few weeks ago...

Me mom : No matter what faith you're of, say a prayer before you go to sleep.
Ling : (Stare kok at my mom whilst smiling)


Last night at the mamak...

Ling : I'll pay off all my debts in due time
Me : Where and when do you intend to find the money? Remember you don't have a job
Ling : Well if MAS doesn't accept me I'll just go look for another job
Me : Before you sleep tonight, say a prayer lah!


SMS from Ling earlier this evening...

...............................................yadda........................ I just called your mom. I made a prayer last night ... MAS called me to go and collect the agreement letter this friday...

The Power of Prayer. Kisah Pramugari Yang Tidak Begitu Terlampau.