J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Friday, January 14, 2005

OFFICIALLY MINE! MY PRECIOUSSSss.....

Someone is getting a car!

Nope it’s nothing with fins, it’s nothing with sports rims, and it doesn’t have superb audio system. It’s small, agile and smart. It’s a C L K!!!

If all goes well and my loan comes through, I should be getting my CLK somewhere next week … or the week after … but definitely getting it before CNY.

It’s great … the feeling is great I mean. I’m now restless and happy!

Woooah Woooahh Yeahhh Yeahhhh!
I love you more than I can say...
I’ll love you twice as much tomorrowwwwwwww
Woo Woo love you more than I can say!!!!!!

No mood for Jiwang songs today.

My playlist has been playing all sad sad songs …. Wonder why …

MP3 Recommendation – Old Devil Moon by Jamie Cullum. BEAUTIFUL SONG!

LA La LA Di Dum Dee Dum .. Back to work :)

(CLK – Cute Little Kancil), Cute like the owner :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger M a r s said…

    *yawns!* grats on the car :)

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home