J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Saturday, January 22, 2005

DISASTER

Argh! Can't seem to get a nice template! Resorted to using fishiefuch's old template. I know my taste sucks but I simply can't be arsed to do the html at this point of time. Just bear with me for a while more while I think about whether or not I should get my own .com or .net or whatever...






I'm bored and hungry.

Ling has gone to Kajang for her grandpa's birthday din din ..

Sean is busy god knows with what

Matt is probably watching his Gundam vcd he bought today ...

Mom is probably still playing mahjongg ...

Unker Toi doesn't want to come out ...

I'm bored and HUNGRY with nobody to have dinner with. It's 10pm and I'm very tempted to just SLEEP. Maybe I will ...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
    »

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... Animation roulette freeware

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home