J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Saturday, January 29, 2005

A Breaded Affair

Just got back from Meera’s wedding. Mom woke me up at like 10 and I had ½ hour to get myself and my hair made up. Thankfully it was a short but sweet church wedding followed by super delicious Lebanese food at Le Meridian KL.

I must admit that I’m not entirely adventurous when it comes to trying out new food. Most of the time I ended up eating the variety of different breads spread out. The thing about Lebanese food is that everything comes in small portions so you just eat a little of this and that and voila! You’re all filled up. It didn’t help that their lemon tea was superb and so were the different bread spreads/dips.

I’m still stuffed. In a nutshell, Lebanese food is very foreign to me but I enjoyed it. When I remember I’ll write about the different food served. Unfortunately, I don’t have a camera so I didn’t quite get a chance to snap pictures of the food.

It was very much a family affair … with my aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces all together. Not forgetting the GORGEOUS ladies and super fine hunks. I was drooling not only on the food but also on the men. G O R G E O U S!

Thank god I’m still 21 … Since it’s a trend to only get married when we approach our 30s I’m still pretty much safe from the “when is your turn” question.

It’s raining now and I’m typing this in word so that I won’t fry my modem dry. Gonna sleep after I finish my long awaited ciggy. Might head down to Zouk for Sharon’s birthday party … If I feel like it :) Off to bed now. Ciaoz

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home