J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Friday, December 24, 2004

Santa Baby

Referring to the song to get me into the mood, Christmas and Jazz concoct beautiful songs like this. This serenade by Madonna just seizes the moment and lulls me into Christmas mode.

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, an out-of-space convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be oh so good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo

Santa honey, I wanna yacht and really that's
Not a lot
I've been an angel all year
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie, there's one thing I really do need, the deed
To a platinum mine
Santa cutie, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, I'm filling my stocking with a duplex, and checks
Sign your 'X' on the line
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don't mean a phone
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight


Btw … any chance of me getting hold of a Piano score sheet for this piece? Would love to serenade MYSELF to bed tonight … Santa Baby (the ally mcbeal version is NICE NICE NICE!)
On another note … It’s almost midnight and I’m happily typing away at my workstation. Staying back to finish up some pre-holiday work so that ALL OF US (boss included) gets to actually sit back and relax this Christmas.

Work has been getting better … with more responsibility, trust and stress. Boss is leading me on into new things and opening new doors for me to see. He’s considerate enough to not hand me the keys to everything so that I won’t lose my way or wander into the wrong room.

Just completed a 20 minute “get to know each other” cum gossip session with my boss. He’s nice … a little too chatty but nice. It’s a gossip session, pep talk, education and bitching session all in one. The good thing is as days go by; we get closer (not intimately lah DOH) meaning we get to know each other better. At least I understand his “yim chim-nesS” (particular and meticulous) nature.

People always ask me whether I’ve got a future in this job since I’m not earning super big bucks. To me, I’m not complaining too much. I may not have the $$$ right now but I forsee that this agency will definitely prep me up for future. Don’t see a future from where I’m sitting now but there are prospects of me gaining richly in knowledge.

At least my first lesson in servicing is bitchy clients. Clients are ALL bitchy no matter how blur, how nice or how mean they are. They’re our clients and we live to serve. I suppose its fate that brought me into this line. I don’t mean to boss about my abilities or anything but it’s been a natural talent (PR) for me and people. I’ve always been a people person (ask mom) since I was a kid!

Anyway … I HOPE it’s time for me to start working as I’ve basically spent the last 3 hours staring at the screen, walking around … staring at the screen some more and then decided to write since I’ve been quiet for a while.

It’s Christmas Eve and I’m Happy! Looking forward to going to church tomorrow night and then going to sleep after that ( NO PARTIES ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!) and then the annual luncheon at my nanny’s place. There will be a dinner party at Cheng Wan’s house on Christmas day which I’ve been forced to attend which I will for the love of spending Christmas with all my Kajang Kakis.

Might write … might not… fishiefuchs has got an idea up in her head but she hasn’t had the time or stamina `to whip up her Photoshop and Illustrator skills lately. Off to the mac …