J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ha=CHooooooo

Tis the season to be SICKLY

Geez ... I'm sneezing and coughing like a sick pig ... then again I AM a sick pig. All I want now is to KISS someone and pass him/her the virus so that everyone can be sick with me. Even better if the virus goes around the office ... then we can have an excursion to the doctor and get all of us MCs for the rest of the week.

Dreams .....

Beh Tahan (Cannot stand it)
Wanna go Knock Out. I'm broke to the last dollar so I've got NO WAY of getting cough medicine, flu pills or even petrol. Sigh ... It's all sad when u'r broke.

Goodnight

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home