J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Friday, October 22, 2004

The Perils

Work … what exactly is work all about. Besides paying me a monthly salary, what comes in the whole “working life” package?

In my 50 days or so of working, I’ve learn that work takes up 10 hours of my day, 10 hours of sleep and that leaves me with 4 hours of free time per day. Extract 1 hour for getting ready for work and another hour traveling to work … I’m left with an average of 2 hours to have dinner and chill-out.

When I was in college, I used to hate the fact that I had too much time on my hands yet I couldn’t do much due to financial restrictions and parental control. Now that I’m older, more independent, I have to take on a more responsible role, paying bills and playing adult.

Then again, I decided to leave for home unusually early yesterday (at 6pm) and was home before 7. I took a shower, continued watching Eurotrip, watched New Police Story, chatted a little and was in bed by 10.30

Woke up refreshed yet tired, probably due to oversleeping. I’m very much sleepy at work on this Friday morning. It’s hardly 11 yet and the phones are buzzing like there’s no tomorrow. Thank God I have my own extension now if not I would be hogging someone else’s line.

Why oh why do things always happen to make things go wrong?? Things happen for a reason you say? As much as I love Macs, they need to learn a thing or two from Microsoft man! Seriously, at the rate our Macs are crashing, I think we might as well invest in some super chun PCs!!!

Sigh~~ I wanted to write 2 pages but I think I won’t get a chance to. Gotta stop here and run to do more work. Will continue my complaints later! Ciaoz