J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Too Tired to write

Well life's a bitch and we ALL know it. My car decided to break down yesterday making me transportless for a couple of days. Ju wanted to be my driver but I ended up calling Daniel to hitch a ride from him.

I'm in the office right now ... bored ... tired .... sleepy .......... I guess I just want to go home and knockout (as and when I get my chance to go home. Well ... sorry for not updating you guys as often anymore but I will try my utmost best to write more frequently K?

By the way ... any of you girls who are single and bored? got a mixed lengchai called Euji to introduce to you. Let me know k ? *huggies*

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Isis said…

    Hey...got only lengchai meh?! no leng lui ah? ;p take care, miss ya! must go yam-cha la soon!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh really? me want me want...LOL
    Euji who? where from?
    what about him?
    why dont you go for him instead?
    hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home