J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Jojo got a job!

I was awoken by a phone call from Monogram telling me that I got the AE job there! I shouted to mom the minute I hung up. I said “MOM I GOT A JOB” and so loud I’m sure the neighbors could hear me. Mom got a fright and thought I said “MOM I GOT KILLED” *giggle*

It was a blessing … My prayers were answered. I must say a big thank you to Jess especially for giving me all the advice I could possibly get and to Juju my sis for being a great sister by providing all the possible answers to my never ending whining. Thanks to all my friends who have helped me look out for jobs and thanks to mom for nagging me till I found a job.

I’m supposed to be in the kitchen baking cookies right now but I couldn’t wait to tell the whole world the good news so I guess I’ll either bake later or just procrastinate till Friday.

After the call this morning, I was just jumping in joy and then cousin came over to collect rent. Came back up and bombarded my sister with more questions and then took a shower and went for lunchie with mommy. After lunch we went to Amcorp where mom went to pay the bills and I went to EPF to get some forms for Sean.

Work will be in Desa Pandan (nearer towards the Pandan Roundabout) and I start on Monday. I’m very excited as it is after all my first job and the start of my career (I guess)
I don’t have many clothes to wear so I plan to go shopping tomorrow to find some clothes to wear. I suppose its time to put aside the casual wear and gear up on the corporate wear.

It’s been a good day for me. I guess I WILL go down and do some baking and send them out as a big thank you to all my kawan. Off to the kitchen then ... Tata :)