J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I'm Back ..... Or so I THINK

I'm sitting here in a boring room,
Its just another sunny saturday morning,
I'm wasting my time I've got nothing to do,
I'm hanging around, waiting for you
But nothing ever happens .... and I wonder

Good morning. I've been dragged into the office on a beautiful saturday morning to work when its not even a working day! Oh well ... I hope by working this week I'll get next saturday off so that I can PartEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the night away. I'm still waiting to go to Zouk where I can kacau Matthias and also go out with Euji and show him clubbing ... my style :)

Just as I thought I could spend some time updating my blog, the designer decides to traipse in to work making me busy for the next half of the day. Oh well ... I'm here to work now right?

Client is a big bitch. She needs the material for her meeting on Monday MORNING thats why we need to work today just to finish the job for her. Don't have much of a choice ... clients are bitches.

I guess work has been fine with me. I'm begining to blend in with the gang and my superiors and co-workers are pretty much cool. I hope things run smoothly and maybe I'll just stay on the job. For now, I need to go sit next to the mac and play copywriter. Till then ...