J-Lo

J-Lo, Jo, Mojo, Jojo .. well they really are just plain ol' me. Bookmark this page for some bedtime reading and do post some comments once in a while for the love of me. *^_^*

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Tis the Season to be Jolly!

Whoopedeedoo-dah! Today was the last of the exam pieces I endured over the past few months. The girls will be sitting for their exams on Thursday and Friday and then its all over for me! Glad to take a break from work … the school, Sri Petaling, the whole works. I’m sad though, because there isn’t much for me to look forward to this weekend.

The job hunt has been pretty disappointing with only one miserable interview so far. I suppose I’ll have to be less picky and just blast off at any job I come across. Anyway … Monday till now has been pretty uneventful.

Godma brought an American missionary to dinner on Monday night. We had a hearty meal with lots of chatter and laughter. I stayed home that night and just played Astro Pop the whole night.

Yesterday I did a little shopping and bought a pair of sandals. Started teaching at about 4 and only finished at 9 after which I took a stroll in the pasar malam. I love the night market yet I hate it. It’s nice to walk around and search for good bargains but the masses of people in this humid weather didn’t do justice at all. Ended up grabbing some food and headed home when Sean asked me to go out for a drink.

Lotus opened a new branch in PJ state. I must say it is by far the grandest and largest mamak establishment in PJ. The menu didn’t suggest food and beverages too pricy but what caught my attention was the “combo meals” offered ala fast food style.
I didn’t examine the menu in detail but judging from the pictures, a plate of nasi goreng and a Pepsi going for RM 7 seems like a pretty good deal for a place like that.

It’s that time of the year again where the Ex boyfriends come flocking back into my life. It’s been date after date with them and frankly … its been fun J Tuesday was with Sean and tomorrow I’ve got a date with William before he goes back to Russia for another year. I wonder who would date me this weekend … another ex perhaps. Or maybe some guy I’ve wanted to get my hands on … I dunno … we’ll just have to see how it goes. Maybe I’ll just spend the weekend quietly at home watching TV with mommy dearest … unless someone has a better suggestion. Nitey Nite

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home